Now I know we all love the Friday night TV line up...Gardeners' World amiright?
But occasionally it's good to put just a bit more thrill into your evening plans.
So we've teamed up with the awesome Trapped in the Web, as seen on TV's Dragons Den, to bring you The Great Cocktail Escape.
The Great Cocktail Escape is perfect as a gift, a treat for yourself, or as a virtual group event.
So what do you actually get in this The Great Cocktail Escape box?
Three freshly made cocktails from Cocktails By Mail
• Apricot Cosmo
• Covfefe Martini
One device pass for the escape room of your choice from Trapped in the Web
• The rooms are text based and use pictures and videos as clues to help you solve the puzzles. They are definitely not a boring- these puzzles are tough and you have to navigate back and forth through the rooms to find the right clues to solve the puzzles & get to the next section.
• You can take as long as you would like to complete your escape room, but on average it takes 1-2 hours.
• While you can share one pass with multiple people via Zoom or similar, we recommend purchasing a pass for each individual so they can navigate the rooms on their own. This gives each player full access to the room and really helps them work as part of a team, allowing each player to freely navigate around the room and interact with the clues.
A flyer with all the instructions is included in the box, so if you are sending The Great Cocktail Escape the surpise won't be runined!
We have other boxes for various size groups on all this page.
Looking for a group of 10 or more people? Check out our group page here.
The Great Cocktail Escape for one
How does it work?
• Choose you Great Cocktail Escape Box
• Enter address for where each box should be sent
• Inside the box is a flyer with instructions along with a code to redeem on www.trappedintheweb.com
This is how you gain access to the escape room.
• Once the code is redeemed you're free to play your escape room at anytime you would like!