1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Cocktails By Mail. registered business Braisen, LTD.
2. Cocktails are not able to be returned due to their perishability, and therefore refunds are not available.
3. Gift cards are also not eligible for refunds.
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. If your cocktails are faulty or damaged, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction. If we are unable to resolve your issue, you will be offered a refund with proof of damaged items.
6. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
7. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).